Friday 27 March 2009

Todays drawings and the perfect weekend



the depressed cat

sad cat



starsandbunnys



starsanad clouds

I guess I'm in a dreamy sleepy night time mood, and tonight I am snuggling up with a large glass of red, the start to a perfect weekend which made me think of what my perfect weekend would include...it would definately start by wearing this...



sleep

Saturday would begin with a long lay in..

breakfast at tiffanys


then a day of drawing in a workspace like this

makeitawesome


a Saturday night frolicking in a dress like this



dress i want

Of course with these lovely Stella McCartney kickers underneath

stella

Sunday would be visiting galleries looking like this



IMG_0923

and then bed



bed

What would your perfect weekend be?

xxx



1 comment:

  1. That room with the drawings is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete