Thursday 26 March 2009

Animals and Ink

Follow my blog with bloglovin´
Some illustrators that I am particularly loving at the moment, its really got that splodgie delicate thing going on..if you know what I mean ;0)
The lovely work of Erin Petson which you can see more of here.

erinpetsongiraffe




erinpetson



I have loved Carolina Melis's work for the longest time is just so beautiful and delicate. She has also done some super amazing animations you can see her website here.

carolinamelis




carolinamelisgiraffe

xxx

1 comment:

  1. My perfect weekend- meeting friends-shopping-lunch,Getting ready for a night out.(The anticipation of which is usually more fun than the night out unfortunately!)- meeting friends and collapsing exhausted into bed.
    Sunday-full breakfast,sunday papers and a walk in the country with FRIENDS!

    ReplyDelete